From individuals to multiple users, from single vehicles to large fleets, the RouteOptix solution will streamline your operations, maximize efficiency, and increase profitability. We include and fully integrate all the tools you need to proactively manage all areas of your business.
Customer Information – RouteOptix allows you to easily record detailed customer information including mailing / billing details, locations with visual map-based confirmation, multiple services, follow-up calls, asset details, charges and routing. All are accessible on a single screen. No Tabs or Next>> icons required.
- Customer Service – Our dynamic customer service module provides accurate real-time information, enabling you to create work orders that can be scheduled for immediate or future route assignment.
- Visual Dispatch – RouteOptix provides a real-time status of all scheduled and completed work orders. Dynamically tracking your routes enables you to readily and efficiently respond to customer calls. All calls are easily and immediately updated to reflect the actual service performed, ensuring accurate billing and production statistics.
- Billing System – RouteOptix utilizes a secure, full-featured billing system allowing you to produce fast, accurate, timely billing and invoicing. Once a transaction has been entered into the RouteOptix system, whether it is a service charge, period charge, disposal charge, or any number of miscellaneous charges, you can be assured it will not be overlooked. From a single screen, a user can either generate invoices or review revenue from a variety of parameters (i.e. customer, frequency, billed-up-to-date, etc.).
- Reporting – RouteOptix enables you to make informed business decisions, maximizing your company’s efficiency and increasing profitability by providing accurate, detailed production reports based on varying parameters. All the information you require to give you a competitive edge is immediately available.
- Mapped Service Analysis – RouteOptix once again utilizes Microsoft® Bing Mapping technology with this tool allowing you to visually analyze geographic densities using a variety of parameters such as Service Type, Sales Representative, Service Frequency, etc. A complete overview of where your business (and potential business) lies at a single glance.